Under Floor Heating
Underfloor Heating Systems are operated by embedding continuous pipe loops in concrete floors which are then in turn filled with water that is circulated at lukewarm temperatures. The floors reach a pleasant temperature of approximately 27°C.
Aluminium Barrier Pipe consists of three layers of different materials: Polyethylene, Aluminium & Polyethylene (PEX-Al-PEX pipes). The metal layer serves as an oxygen barrier, stopping the oxygen diffusion through the polymer matrix, so it cannot dissolve into the water in the tube and corrode the metal components of the system. It’s also easier to bend, because the shape memory of the PEX is offset by the aluminium. It is tested in Switzerland to receive its European approved, CE accreditation.
T55 Room Thermostat with LCD screen
- Manual and Energy Saving mode compatible with Atlantic Heatpump setting
- Option of built-in floor sensor
- Voltage: AC230V 50¡«60Hz
- Power comsumption:2VA
ART.918C Pre-assembled Manifold
- Stainless Steel Return manifold preset for electro thermal actuators
- Stainless Steel Flow manifold c/w flow meters
- Fully assembled kit with metal wall brackets,
- Maximum working pressure 6 bar
- Maximum operating temperature 70ᵒC
- Threads: DIN EN ISO 228 & BS EN ISO 228
- Tensile strength of 520 N/mm² AISI 304L Stainless steel
- Tensile strength of 430 N/mm² CW614N brass
APE Multilayer Pipe
- Holds its shape and diameter under deflection and bending thanks to the aluminium core.
- No Mineral or rust deposit and limited head loses due to the minimal roughness of the internal layer. ONG DURATION. The materials, if used correctly (pressure up to 10 bar, temperature 0-95°C) ensure a lifespan of more than 50 years.