Heat Pump Cylinders
Estia Technical Spec
Toshiba Estia 190L & 260L DHW Heat Pump Cylinder
With the Toshiba Estia, get all the hot water you need, in no time, for your whole family!
The Toshiba Estia DHW Heat Pump Cylinder offers best in class performance and energy savings in domestic hot water production and storage.
A highly flexible unit, this heat pump can act on a stand-alone basis or be integrated into a space heating system with an air to water heatpump. With an option in tank sizes of either 190 or 260 litres and compatibility with solar systems, the Toshiba DHW Heat Pump cylinder is suitable for all types of installations or requirements.
Toshiba Estia 190L & 260L DHW Exhaust Air Heat Pump
The Toshiba Estia DHW Exhaust Air Heat Pump is essentially the same as the Estia DHW Cylinder with the exception that this cylinder utilises a unique heat recovery process to ensure more efficient water heating results. Air is drawn through the ducts, usually from bathrooms, utilities or kitchen areas and the heat is extracted from the air. This heat is transferred to the refrigerant gas in the evaporator ensuring an efficient water heating process.
Exhaust Air heatpumps are the latest in technology system aimed at further reducing your energy costs through re-using the energy from your ventilation system.
- Intuitive and adaptive control
- Flexible control options
- Hot water production from -7⁰C to +40⁰C outside air temperature
- Provides 80% energy savings vs traditional electric water heaters
- Compatible with solar systems
- Smart grid ready
QUALITY – DURABILITY
- Anti-corrosion protection
- Enamelled steel tank and magnesium anode
- Low noise operation
- Slimline chassis ensures simplified installation
- 190L and 260L Tank Options
- Integrated easy-to-use interface
- 5 operational modes AUTO, ECO, BOOST, SILENT and HOLIDAY
Toshiba Estia Brochure